Statement of Faith
- the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible and authoritative.
- in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God having accomplished all that is necessary for man’s salvation.
- it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost empowering believers to live a godly life and continue in all the works of Jesus.
- in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in everlasting punishment.
- the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
- all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel to all the world.
- We are Bible-believing Christians.